Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

A Year to Go!!

Just a quick post to say...

I get married a year today!!!!!


Jamie and I got engaged in October 2011 and this first year has flown by, so I can only imagine how quick the next year is going to go! Especially when I am so focused on my treatment and getting better at the moment.




I just hope that methotrexate does actually work for me and I am in a much better state by next year, I dont fancy hobbling down the aisle!!


Im off with two of my bridesmaids to check out my hen weekend location today and tomorrow I am going for a meal with Jamie to celebrate our six year anniversay, so it should be a good weekend :)




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I bet there are so many ideas floating around your head now!

    I hope the methotrexate works for you. I don't have RA but I do have various other autoimmune diseases and methotrexate is one of the treatments that has been proposed. Do you get any nasty side effects?

    Vicki x
    alifeofgeekery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki. Thanks, it is an exciting time :)

      I have to be honest and say by week four I have not have any side effects at all. But at the same time, I have not seen any improvement either. I will be posting every week after I have taken it, so keep checking in :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. Aww congrats - that's amazing - a month after me - the countown is on together hehe!

    I hope your treatment keeps goes well for you lovely.
    :)

    and have a nice meal tommorow celebrating your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. I am now counting down the days :) xx

      Delete